Saturday, August 10, 2013

FOR NOW - NOT TOTALLY ALIVE

Just a heads-up to all my Friends and regular Followers that I will be up and posting once again - hopefully in the near future.  The motherboard on my HP all-in-one decided to literally meet its maker.  My computer crashed and the unit was sent back to HP for dissection and evaluation.  Hopefully, they will find the problem. I don't want it back...
 
In the meantime, Microcenter refunded my purchase price and I have acquired probably my last desktop - a new Samsung Series 7 all-in-one computer that's absolutely loaded to the gills with features.  My son should be proud...  Again, We hope to be operational soon.
 
Hope all of you are having a great summer.  Those of you outside of Texas, please take comfort that you are not here.  We are expecting our 11th consecutive day of triple digit temps with our high being a nasty 107 earlier this week.  Heat indexes have been 110-plus. Having said that, our thoughts and prayers go out to those folks in the Midwest who are being hammered with all those storms going over the top of us. Keep the faith...
 
Last week we were in Montana roughly 100 miles north and east of Yellowstone.  Temps at night were in the forties in the magnificent Beartooths.  Nice, though we had to always keep our kids and pets close because of the challenges posed by Mother Nature.
 
Just love those huckleberry milkshakes...
 
Aye,
 
Ned Buxton

PS - Photo above is The Bear's Tooth

No comments: